Pages

23 September 2013

How Are You, Darul Ulum?


Anyway, I missed this place very much! A LOT!
A place called as home. My second home.
A place where everything become so blessed.
A place where I learned what we called 'life'.
A place where I have to solve my problem alone.
A place where I have to decided what I have chosen.
A place where I knew what I didn't know before.
A place where I met what we called as 'friends'.
A place where I have been taught to be calm.
A place where I start to keep my future.
A place where I have been taught about ikhlas.
A place where I could breath freely.
A place where I realised what I supposed to do in my life.
A place where I realised about my sin.
A place where I realised that I was that stupid.
A place where I realised that I was nothing.
A place where I realised that I loved my family so much.
A place where I became nearer with My One and Only.
A place where I grateful to be one part of it.
A place called as Darul Ulum.

A year have been passed.
I missed that moment, when I'm in white-grey uniform.
Go study in that full day school.
Live in dormitory.
Go to diniyah school.
Memorize the maqshud nadhom.
Study the yellow kitab with our Kyai.
Listen to their great experience and their high knowledge.
Write the amalan.
Reading Al Qur'an together.
Jama'ah in mushola.
Istighosah.
Even doing some lazy and crazy things with you all.

Yes.
I missed that moment.
I wished I could throw back the time to my senior high school period.
I wished I have a time machine then.
So I could go there twice.
And feel that lovely moment twice.

Because now I really really really officially missing Darul Ulum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wanna leave a comment?