Pages

31 December 2011

The Fantastic Four

This is my super siblings. One big sister and two little brothers. I'm the second child and I'm happy being that. Here are some pic about us. Dear my lovely sibling, although sometimes you all are annoying. I'm proud and happy to have you as mine :)
at Tangkuban Perahu

Ubud street

the side of Pacific Ocean

After the outbond



Botanical garden, Bedugul - Bali

Get in gate at Trans Studio

Trans TV museum

The queue up

Heyya, here  we are  !

At Grandfather's house, Semarang

at Bandung Indah Plaza

Bandung station, otw to Semarang

In the middle of jungle

Guess where were us?

My favourite place to go

Just break

Forget the place's name, but somewhere in Central Java

In front of Kartini Museum, Jepara

Where is the horse, heey !

Beside our home when it was Idul Adha 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wanna leave a comment?